http://niners.golfcharbonneau.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Niners-Logo-New-4.jpg 1380 1254 womenniners http://niners.golfcharbonneau.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/cgclogo-1030x313.jpg womenniners2020-05-21 17:07:462020-05-21 17:07:46Submitting Scorecards
The scoring committee has been working with the golf genius application for Tuesday scoring. We learned a lot and the bullet points below would be very helpful.
- Put the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in your address book so it is available to send your scorecard photo each week.
- Practice taking a picture of your score card, take in the landscape position, and then rotate so it is upright.Check that it is legible and in the readable position.
- Scorers name and date are on the card.
- In the subject line write “Master scorecard” and the scorers last name.
- Send it in immediately after finishing your game. It needs to be received by 3pm on Tuesday.
Debbie Stonebraker, Scoring commitee